Which optimal regimen is to be followed for medical abortion?
Due to the power of technology, the information now a day gets quickly and easily available. Similarly, for women across the world can easily access medical abortion and take care of reproductive health. There are many of the women around the globe who stay in an area where abortion cannot be accessed. Now a day due to the availability of knowledge women can easily access online Abortion Pills and terminate the pregnancy.
Which is the most recommended regimen which is to be followed while having a medical termination?
The most recommended regimen which women are suggested to follow are 1 pill of Mifeprex and 4 pills of Misoprostol to have a termination.
First, you are prescribed to swallow Mifepristone 200mg with a glass of water. Then after 24-48 hours, you need to administrate 200mcg, 4 pills of Misoprostol either buccally or vaginally so that it can help women to terminate the pregnancy.
Most of the doctors recommend a buccal method of administration so that it can affect quickly and buccal method ensures that no fetal tissues are being left in the body.
Are there any other prescribed doses of Mifeprex?
The doses of Mifeprex pill change depending upon whether you use the pill in combination or alone. If you use this Abortion Pills alone, then you need to make sure that you increase the dose of this Mifepristone pill. This pill alone can help lead to effective, successful results of up to 80%.
If you are using this medicine alone, then you need to use 3 pills and this termination pill first will shed the lining of the uterus and then will help to flush the fetus from the body.
In many countries, women are only being prescribed with Mifeprex pill for termination, but as per FDA use of Misoprostol is mandatory.
- Before you use any of the termination pills, make sure that you do not have any of medical issues which makes you ineligible to use this medicine.
- Also, if you are allergic to the ingredients of this termination pill then you need to strictly avoid the use of this medicine.
- Those women who have a gestation period of more than 7 weeks or those who have age above 35 years should make sure that they restrict the use of this Mifeprex pill.
- If you have the intrauterine device in the body, then you before you online buy Mifeprex pill make sure that you do remove the device first and then use this pill for termination.
- Mifeprex ingredients do interact with some of the medicines and hence you are restricted to use this pill with other medicines.
- Also, you must make sure that you do not indulge in any sort of physical labor as this can affect the recovery process.
- During termination the vagina becomes sensitive and hence you must avoid inserting anything in your vagina. Hence, you are prescribed that you do avoid the use of tampons as well do avoid indulging in sexual activity.