- Phytoestrogens in this natural pill repress bone resorption (breaking down of bones).
- The medication is rich in natural calcium, which helps in better bioavailability of the mineral.
- This Ayurvedic supplement permits the ideal measure of mineral to be ingested into the bone.
- Invigorates bone development and keeps the danger of osteoporotic fractures.
- Because of its mitigating activity, Reosto eases swelling and agony connected with bone breaks and osteoporosis.
Benefits of the herbal extract:
- This natural pill helps calcium deficiency.
- This Ayurvedic supplement helps in maintaining strong bones.
- reosto gives a regular wellspring of effectively assimilable calcium and vitamin D.
- It helps the microstructure of the bone tissue.
- This pill serves to protect bone mass and bone microstructure.
- It serves to keep up hormonal equalization.
Indian Bdellium (Guggulu) helps in the remineralization of bones, builds bone mineral density (BMD) and supports connective tissues. It’s calming and analgesic properties are useful in easing bone torment. Country Mallow (Bala) contains phytoestrogens, which help in bone rebuilding. Arjuna (Terminalia Arjuna) is a powerful calming and antioxidant properties, and contains a bioactive compound needed for calcium retention. This pill is improves ideal bioavailability of calcium which is basic for bone tissue development and repair in the body.
Dosage to be taken: Take 2 Tablets twice a day after meals.
Side effects: Reosto natural herbal pill is not known to have any side effects if taken according to the recommended dose.
Storage: Store at room temperature between 59-77 F (15-25 0C) far from light and dampness, small kids.