Disturbed due to first-trimester pregnancy? Use Mifeprex
When a woman is having an unplanned pregnancy, she is left with only a few options and pregnancy termination with medicine is one of the best options that you can stick to. Women those who carry pregnancy gestation below 10 weeks can buy online Abortion Pills and terminate the pregnancy easily. The drugs that are used for termination purpose are FDA approved and can be used safely. Women having a pregnancy termination with pills need to visit the clinic only twice and the whole the termination process can be easily carried out at home corners.
Millions of women around the globe use Mifeprex as it is one of the safest sources to perform the medical process at home corners. Medical termination is a non-invasive process which can be easily performed without anyone’s help. First-trimester abortion is mostly performed before 10 weeks and hence you are suggested to have an ultrasound test to confirm the gestation period.
How to use this termination pill for unplanned pregnancy termination?
- If you are using Mifeprex alone, then you on the day one you need to gulp 3 pills of these medicines and in case you are using this abortion pills in combination then you need to use one pill of Mifepristone and 4 pills of Misoprostol to have a successful termination.
- Mifeprex contains Mifepristone which helps in termination and is the pill which you gulp at the initial stage helps to separate the fetus from the uterus and further it eliminated the fetal parts from the uterus.
- Women to have a medical termination at home corners can buy Mifeprex online as it only takes 2-24 hours to make the fetus flushed out from the body.
How fast does the result termination result come?
- There are 95-99% women who had successful pregnancy termination with the help of the abortion pill. The termination process gets completed after the fetus is being flushed out of the body and further, the women may continue to bleed for 3-4 weeks.
- After the fetus is been eliminated the bleeding gets milder, and only 1% of women may experience incomplete termination. Having an ultrasound test is mandatory so that you can conclude the termination results.
Do’s and Don’ts of Abortion Pill:
- Women should not use Mifepristone or any other pregnancy termination pill if her gestation period is more than 10 weeks, allergic to the pill for termination, have medical issues, age is above 35 years and has the intrauterine device in the body.
- Women using blood-thinning medicines and carrying an ectopic pregnancy should avoid the use of this abortion pill.
- Also, if you are breastfeeding mother, then ask an advice from the health care provider regarding when to feed the child.
How to cope up with the process?
- Complete rest till the termination process is over can help your body to recover soon.
- Inserting anything into the vagina like tampons should be avoided and use of sanitary pads is suggested.
- Consuming alcohol, grapefruit or any other medicine that interact with Mifeprex pill should be avoided to avoid having any side effects