ENJOY WORLD OSTEOPOROSIS DAY WITH SOME FACTS
“Osteoporosis bone disorder is your main concern”
As like our body our bones too admitted vital refill our cells & prop us. The role of the bones in human body is found to be strong and vital. The bones plays a great role in sustaining our bodies, offering us tough skeletal frameworks that promote us to subsist on land devoid of collapsing with our own weight. Bones actually role like a stockroom where calcium, a vitamin that plays an essential part get store and aids in running cells across the bodies, and also broadcasting electrical whim beside our nerves.
Gradually, as you turned old your bones too becomes weak and old, greater you get weak bones higher you get suffer with bone disorders. Some of the studies admitted that women found more at risk of osteoporosis than men since of genetic aspects, age, menopause & lifestyle. Some around 99% of calcium gets absorbed inside the bones & 1% get mix with the nerve system, muscles & in blood. Osteoporosis is a kind of bone disorder, which widely hits an old age people. People in old age period generally loses the flexibility of the bones that’s due to dearth in calcium level. However, to deal with it diet & physical exercise plays a great role in holding vigorous bones. Some of the factor, which causes osteoporosis.
- Risk of osteoporosis found to be higher in slim people
- Overuse of medicines may leads to spoil the bones & turn it feeble and weak.
- Dearth of the hormone estrogen & inappropriate role of menstrual cycle may lead to cause the risk of osteoporosis.
- lack of activity or exercise
- Not taking healthy diet.
- Smoking cigarettes
- Drinking alcohol
- Certain metabolic concerns may lead, to cause secondary osteoporosis.
- Death of calcium and vitamin D
Some symptoms of osteoporosis
- Neck ache
- Low back ache
- Weak bones
- Fracture of hips, vertebrate, etc.
- Improper sitting posture
- Family history
- Drop in height & muscles
- Slim body
Diet & osteoporosis
- Foodstuffs rich in calcium, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin K, strontium, boron, magnesium, phosphorus, & potassium are significant to uphold healthy bones as well as to moderate the threat of fractures.
- Dairy stuffs like milk, cheese & yogurt accounted the best source of calcium.
- Other foodstuffs such as green vegetables, cereals & juices also have admitted rich in calcium.
- Fish like as mackerel, salmon & tuna measured a great source of vitamin D.
Perform daily Exercise
- One can go for weight-bearing & muscle spiraling exercises to uphold bone density while averting osteoporosis.
- Moreover, some of the highly effective & weight-bearing exercises such as dancing, running & jumping rope have to be shunned if you've already found a broken bone.
- Low effective weight-bearing actions such as speed walking, stair-step machines, light weight lifting, walking, etc, can be measured an alternative.
Prominent Medicine available on our website in Arthritis Category are Celebrex, Rocaltrol (Calcitriol), Reosto.
In this, World Osteoporosis Day 20th October we are here to provide you awareness of the deterrence, diagnosis & treatment of osteoporosis & metabolic bone disorders.